You scan a document, only to find out it’s upside down. You could head to the scanner again and get some movement into your body, but you’re not sure which way to orient the page. Here’s how to do it from your computer instead.
- Open the file in Adobe Reader
- Choose the menu option View->Rotate View->Clockwise
- Choose the menu option File->Print
- Choose to print to a PDF driver. This is native in Windows 10.
- If you don’t have a PDF printer driver, try this one: http://www.cutepdf.com/products/cutepdf/writer.asp